Welcome to the Adventure!

This blog is an adventure for sure. My adventure while being a newly married, truck drivers wife. Here you'll find funny and heartwarming stories about my life on the road as I Learn what it's like to live life on the go while loving every bit of it. I've learned tips and tricks for keeping my sanity on long road trips and you can join in on the adventure just through reading! Become a follower and get new updates on My Truckin' Adventure.....

Monday, December 5, 2011

QCK Corner OPEN FOR BUISNESS!

I know I talked about it briefly in my last post, and since then I've taken the plunge and opened my own buisness-QCK Corner. With QCK you can customize your own Winter hats and scarfs. Have a favorite sports team you want to represent? Or do you just want to customize a scarf and hat to match your favorite outfit? With QCK we make it so simple for you to get just what you want.
We have scarfs and hats in Adult or Children's sizes!


And the best part is you have the option of either shopping for the products already online, or leaving a comment with what YOU want. By going to www.facebook.com/QCKCorner and clicking on the SHOP NOW tab on the left of the page you can check out the store yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I'd love for you to leave me a comment!!! Please keep it simple and clean! Thanks :)