Welcome to the Adventure!

This blog is an adventure for sure. My adventure while being a newly married, truck drivers wife. Here you'll find funny and heartwarming stories about my life on the road as I Learn what it's like to live life on the go while loving every bit of it. I've learned tips and tricks for keeping my sanity on long road trips and you can join in on the adventure just through reading! Become a follower and get new updates on My Truckin' Adventure.....

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TOP 5 THINGS to do to keep busy.

A lot of people ask me what I do to keep busy while always being on the road. To me, finding things to do hasn't always been easy, but here are the top 5 things I like to do.
1. KNITTING/LOOMING- I have often thought of starting my own website and selling the products I make. Scarfs and hats are my specialty! I like mixing colors and working with all kinds of yarn to get custom and unique combinations. I have been busy and have already made 6 scarfs and 4 hats this winter season!
2. CROSS STITCHING- I enjoy this form of sewing when I am in the mood for a heavy duty project. Each project takes me at least a couple of months to complete (when I'm working on it a little everyday.)
3. COMPUTER GAMES- I will admit that before I started my truckin' adventure I never played computer games, But now every couple weeks I get in the mood to play. I have played Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Stronghold mostly.
4. AUDIO BOOKS/READING- I love to read, but sometimes there are just far too many bumps on the road to do so. So levi and I found this website named booksshouldbefree.com where you can download audio books for free. I just finished Jane Eyre and am currently on Tess of the D'Ubervilles. (no worries, the books are free because they were published before 1923 and the copyright has expired)
5. SUDOKU /WORD CROSS- Many hours have been devoted to these brain teasing puzzles. I just reciently learned Sudoku though, so I have been doing mostly those lately. I'm currently working throught the medium level puzzles.
CB:850-281-0044
CB:850-281-0044

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I'd love for you to leave me a comment!!! Please keep it simple and clean! Thanks :)