Welcome to the Adventure!

This blog is an adventure for sure. My adventure while being a newly married, truck drivers wife. Here you'll find funny and heartwarming stories about my life on the road as I Learn what it's like to live life on the go while loving every bit of it. I've learned tips and tricks for keeping my sanity on long road trips and you can join in on the adventure just through reading! Become a follower and get new updates on My Truckin' Adventure.....

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Christmas Season is close at hand!

The Christmas Season is close at hand! (26 more days)AND Levi and I thought it would be fun to start shopping! We went to Hobby Lobby three days ago and bought our Christmas stockings, Santa Hats, a 6-inch battery opperated light up Christmas tree, Christmas lights, a reindeer "costume" for the truck, and a tree orniment that says, "Our First Christmas, 2011". It was a lot of fun! Haha, So the Christmas tree is tiny and it isn't much, but the ornament kind of hangs on it alright. We certainly can't drive with the tree up, but we are putting it up every night when we stop. ALSO, we strung the Christmas lights up in the back of the truck where our bed is and at night we put up a strand of lights on the windshield. HEY this is our home for now so we're gonna decorate! The reindeer costume for the truck is somethin' else, lol. We have a big red nose on the grill and two antlers on the
windows. It's cute, but would probably look better on a small car.

We haven't started Christmas gift shopping yet because I think we are going to go out and buy each other gifts the day after Christmas so we can take advantage of the awesome deals. BUT we are going to do stockings ahead of time. =)

Well thats all for now, until next time!
CB:850-281-0044

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I'd love for you to leave me a comment!!! Please keep it simple and clean! Thanks :)